Whether you are a veteran or the dependent of a veteran, we are proud to serve you on your way to a bachelor’s or master’s degree. As a VA-approved institution, we participate in a number of VA programs including:
- Yellow Ribbon, Military Tuition Assistance, and Distance Learning to make your education as affordable as possible
- Principles of Excellence to ensure the highest level of quality
- Priority Enrollment after your first semester to get you access to the courses you need to graduate
New & transfer students
With close to 100 students receiving veteran education benefits in attendance, you’ll be right at home at our VA-approved college offering 45 majors and additional certificates, minors, and graduate programs. Depending on the specifics of your benefits, they could cover the costs of tuition, housing, books, and even tutoring.
We’re thrilled to have you as part of the FLC community. Let's get started.
- Submit the VA student inquiry form below to get in touch with FLC’s VA Certifying Officials.
- Check your eligibility and apply for benefits with the VA
- Apply for admission to FLC, and be sure to check your eligibility for in-state tuition.
It typically takes the VA 4-6 weeks to process applications, so apply to the VA as soon as possible.
Download a checklist of steps through the admission process.
Veterans Checklist | Dependents of Veterans Checklist